Kick-boxing bag training
Most people think of boxing in a rink. Boxing at Ieders Plak is something totally different! It is a "die hard" workout, working together with others on your fitness and punch techniques. Sweating and working hard! But the results will come. During the lessons gloves and bandages are used for punching. A wonderful lesson to go on a spree! The lesson ensures the whole body is trained. The materials are for sale or to rent.
For everyone who strives for
improving fitness, more self-confidence, strengthening and improving endurance.
What does it do?
During the training you not only work on fitness and muscle strength, but you also learn how to defend yourself, consequently lowering your stress levels and increasing self-esteem.
Child care is possible weekdays during morning lessons. Please contact us in advance.
- Taking part in the activities at Ieders Plak is at your own risk. Respect your limitations and do not force yourself. You are and will remain responsible yourself.
- Consult a GP in case of health issues.
- In case of health issues please seek a GP's advice before participating in a certain activity.
- Inform the instructor beforehand of any health issues or other physical matters (eg high blood pressure, menstruation, muscle or joint aches, etc). The instructor might be able to give customised instruction
- Discontinue an activity when issues occur (pain, cramp, dizziness, nausea, etc) and inform the instructor immediately.
- Follow the directions of the instructor and ask when something is not clear.
- Nor Ieders Plak nor its instructors are responsible for damage and/or loss of members' personal belongings, nor bodily injury before, during or after lessons.