Spinning/RPM is an effective way to get your body quickly into tip-top shape, burn body fat and lose weight. A tough lesson with music in which it feels like you are sprinting, or cycling up and down hills by adjusting the resistance on your bike, or sometimes have a short rest. You cycle on a stationary bike looking out at the beautiful outdoors.
Is this your first spinning lesson? Don't worry. Everybody starts at their own level. The resistance on the bicyle can be adjusted. You determine the severity of the training. Therefore the ultimate sports lesson!
For everyone who strives for,
losing weight and burning fat, better endurance from a firm workout, making the heart stronger, enlarging lung capacity, training bottom, leg and back muscles.
What does it do?
During the lesson you burn between 600 and 800 calories. Regular spinning means burning off the excess fat on the body and specifically the fat on stomach, bottom and legs.
Child care is possible weekdays during morning lessons. Please contact us in advance.
- Taking part in the activities at Ieders Plak is at your own risk. Respect your limitations and do not force yourself. You are and will remain responsible yourself.
- Consult a GP in case of health issues.
- In case of health issues please seek a GP's advice before participating in a certain activity.
- Inform the instructor beforehand of any health issues or other physical matters (eg high blood pressure, menstruation, muscle or joint aches, etc). The instructor might be able to give customised instruction
- Discontinue an activity when issues occur (pain, cramp, dizziness, nausea, etc) and inform the instructor immediately.
- Follow the directions of the instructor and ask when something is not clear.
- Nor Ieders Plak nor its instructors are responsible for damage and/or loss of members' personal belongings, nor bodily injury before, during or after lessons.